Upcoming changes for Meadowlands Buffet Dining
East Rutherford, New Jersey – The New Year brings a new look to the signature buffet at Meadowlands Racecourse. The refreshment includes new dishes including pesto gnocchi, beef brisket, and roasted pork loin with yogurt and mint sauce.
A wider variety of salads and desserts will also be offered at the buffet. Saturday will continue to be highlighted by the prime rib.
The price of the buffet has also been adjusted to reflect rising food costs and supplier shortages. The Friday buffet is $ 49.95 and the Saturday prime rib buffet is $ 64.95. Prices do not take into account taxes and tips. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and full menus can be viewed at playmeadowlands.com/dinings/
“We’ve worked with our Executive Chef, Dennis Sammarone, to bring new menu offerings to our signature Friday and Saturday night buffets,” said Jason Settlemoir, COO & GM of Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment. “We would also like our customers to understand that we have tried to keep the price increases as low as possible without compromising on quality. Overall, we are delighted our customers are tasting our new buffet selections.
Each buffet includes starters, soups, main courses, sides and desserts. Upcoming January buffet menus include:
* Friday January 7: Chimichurri flank steak, pesto gnocchi, ginger-garlic swordfish
* Saturday January 8: Prime rib, Milanese chicken, homemade meatballs with rigatoni
* Friday January 14: Roasted pork loin with lemon-mint yogurt sauce, beef brisket, linguini with shrimps & mussels
* Saturday January 15: Prime rib with Caribbean spices, Asian pepper steak, chicken pizzaolia
* Friday January 21: BBQ ribs St-Louis style, Mahi Mahi with mango salsa, penne with end of rib bolognese
* Saturday January 22 – Italian evening: Prime rib, chicken cacciatore, purple eggplant, fried calamari
* Friday January 28: sirloin tips in horseradish crust, chicken arrabbiata, pulled pork
* Saturday January 29: Prime rib with caramelized shallots, pork tenderloin with port reduction, Atlantic salmon with mango salsa
Visit Playmeadowlands.com for all restaurant, race and event information.
From the prairies