The wait is over; Turning Stone organizes the inauguration of a new sideboard
Grab the family and come hungry as Turning Stone’s new buffet is set to officially open later this month.
Turning Stone Resort Casino announces the official opening of 7 Kitchens, their brand new market-style buffet. The highly anticipated resort addition is set to open on Friday, April 29.
Seating over 370 guests, 7 Kitchens will be Turning Stone’s largest restaurant available. High-quality artisan dishes will be prepared by the casino’s award-winning culinary team. The varied menu will provide a dining experience similar to dining under the roof at seven different restaurants.
Our goal for 7 Kitchens was to introduce a whole new dining concept and create a one-of-a-kind experience in the Northeast.
If you’re interested in what food will be served at each station, here’s a breakdown:
- Asian/Dim-Sum Station: The 7 Kitchens dim-sum station will feature baskets of dumplings cascading towards guests. Dim-sum will be one of many features unlike anything customers have seen before.
- Seafood station: Fresh seafood including maple cedar plank salmon, classic haddock fish fries and boiled crawfish with crawfish, shrimp potatoes and corn in broth.
- Comfort and sculpting station: Combination of tender, juicy meats and classic comfort foods, including prime rib, slow-roasted turkey breast, meatloaf and mac and cheese.
- Mexican station and taco: Turning Stone chefs will prepare three to four different meats on the plancha, and guests can watch servers assemble custom tacos at guests’ request. The taco station will also offer handmade empanadas, including cheese-stuffed black beans and corn.
- Italian station: Features new twists on classic dishes including Riggies, Utica Greens and Chicken Parmesan. Also includes a hand-prepared 7 Kitchens Signature pizza.
- Dessert station: A self-contained island brimming with sweets, pastries, pies and more, all made in-house by Turning Stone’s baking team.
- Antipasto station: Features an extensive antipasto station complete with charcuterie, cheeses, roasted red peppers, olives, and other savory treats.
Although slated to be Turning Stone’s most popular restaurant, it will only be open for dinner on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at the initial launch.
Discover the new Turning Stone Casino buffet: 7 cuisines
The resort’s casino culinary team has curated a menu for the restaurant’s seven market-style stations that will feature a mix of new food options, while offering new twists on all the classics. Here are some pictures of what you can expect.
8 New York Restaurants Make Food Networks List Best Burgers in the Country
Here is an overview of these 8:
23 Delicious New York State Burger Challenges
Have you ever wanted to participate in a food challenge or competition? You should consider completing one of these 23 burger challenges.
8 of America’s Oldest Pizza Places Come From New York State
Which New York restaurants made the list? Which pizzeria in New York State is the oldest? Here are all the New York screams on the list thanks to Thrillist: