Pearl River Resort to reopen Silver Star Buffet this Friday
By STAFF REPORTS
CHOCTAW – The Silver Star Casino buffet will reopen at 4 p.m. on Friday, November 19, just in time for Thanksgiving, the Pearl River Resort announced last week.
“The buffet will be self-service and will feature old favorites like fried chicken, catfish, a fresh cut prime rib, a variety of homemade vegetables, fresh salads and delicious desserts,” officials said. of the complex in a press release. “There will be new catering stations dedicated to Asian cuisine and pizza.”
Along with the social distancing protocol, gloves will be available on request and staff will change serving utensils every 30 minutes. Take-out plates will also be available.
The Buffet will have special reopening times during the Thanksgiving holiday:
• Friday November 19 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Saturday November 20 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Closed Sunday to Wednesday, November 21 to 24.
• Thursday November 25, Thanksgiving day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Friday November 26 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Saturday November 27 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Normal opening hours:
• Friday – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Saturday – 11 am to 9 pm
• Closed from Sunday to Thursday
For more information about Pearl River Resort, visit www.pearlriverresort.com or call 1.866.44PEARL.
Comments are closed.