Bally Quad Cities Weekend Player Buffet to Reopen February 4
ROCK ISLAND, Ill. (KWQC) — After a two-year long hiatus, the famous all-you-can-eat extravaganza will reopen on Friday, February 4!
Voted No. 1 buffet in the Quad Cities for three consecutive years, Bally’s Quadruple Cities is proud to bring back Midwestern favorites and signature menu items.
Kevin Hestonexecutive chef, expresses that his staff are excited to reintroduce the myriad of high-quality food options on Fridays and Saturdays from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Bally’s Quad Cities Weekend Players Buffet will be open to family members of all ages.
Food spreads truly offer something for everyone and every taste, including: cutting board stations with premium meats (pork loin, wine marinated sirloin), fried chicken and mash potatoes, Asian favorites including fried rice, stir-fried shrimp and pot stickers. , as well as hearty soups, a huge salad bar and mouth-watering desserts.
- Only $29.99 per adult, children under 12 pay half price at $14.99 each o
- The Player’s Buffet is open every Friday and Saturday from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Become a Bally Rewards member to earn points and receive tier benefits like free meals
- Registration is free, visit the Players Club on your next visit.
- Visit BallysQuadCities.com for more dining options and stay & play deals
Bally’s Quadruple Cities / 777 Boul. / Rock Island, IL 61201 / 800.477.7747
Copyright 2022 KWQC. All rights reserved.
Comments are closed.