$308 Billion Global Fast Food and QSR Industry 2022-2027 –
Dublin, 25 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Fast Food and Fast Food Restaurant Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fast food and fast food restaurants market reached a value of US$232.3 billion in 2021. Going forward, the market is expected to reach US$308 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.9% in 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we continuously monitor and assess the direct and indirect influence of the pandemic. This information is included in the report as a major market contributor.
The significant growth in the food and beverage industry, along with the widespread adoption of franchise business models by popular restaurant chains, is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the increase in the working population and the improvement in the lifestyles of consumers across the world have increased the consumption of fast food products. Additionally, due to busy schedules, there is a widespread adoption of on-the-go food items that can be easily purchased and consumed while traveling. This, therefore, creates a positive outlook for the market.
Additionally, the emerging cafe culture, coupled with the availability of healthier fast food alternatives, is acting as another growth driver. QSRs develop innovative and exotic recipes using natural, organic and plant-based ingredients, instead of artificial and processed substitutes, and are gaining popularity among health-conscious consumers.
Other factors including modernization and digitalization of restaurants coupled with the use of touch screen kiosks, kitchen displays and digital sales terminals are expected to further drive the market.
Key market segmentation
This report provides an analysis of key trends in each sub-segment of the global fast food and fast food market, as well as forecasts at the global, regional and country levels from 2022 to 2027. The report has categorized the market according to business model, cuisine, type of product and type of service.
Breakdown by Business Model:
- Chain and Franchise
Breakdown by cuisine:
- turkish and lebanese
Breakdown by product type:
- Burgers and Sandwiches
- Pizza and Pasta
- Drinks and Desserts
- Chicken and seafood
Breakdown by type of service:
- an online service
- Offline Service
Breakdown by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the major players being:
- Ark Restaurants Corp.
- Carrols Restaurant Group Inc.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc.
- Jack in the Box Inc.
- Kotipizza Group Oyj (Orkla ASA)
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- The Wendy’s Company
- Yum Brands Inc.
Key questions answered by this report
- How has the global fast food and fast food market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global fast food and fast food restaurants market?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What is the market breakdown based on business model?
- What is the market breakdown by cuisine?
- What is the market breakdown by product type?
- What is the market breakdown by type of service?
- What are the different stages of the industry value chain?
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global fast food and fast food market and who are the key players?
- How competitive is the industry?
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s703s